- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Lite Coconut Cream
- 1 tbs Honey*
- 1 tbs Lime zest*
- 1 large Ripe Mango
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1 passion fruit (optional)
- Add coconut cream to chia seed and soak for 4 hours. It will turn into a gel/tapioca/rice pudding consistency.
- While waiting for the chia pudding to gel, we can prepare the toppings to store in airtight containers until ready to serve.
- Dice half of the mango to 1/3 inch cube.
- Puree the remaining half the mango, add honey to the puree and mix well. Mix in the strained juice of a passion fruit if you like.
- When chia pudding is ready, line 4 serving bowls with chopped mango.
- Scoop pudding into each serving bowls. Top pudding with mango puree, add blueberries and lime zest on top.
* Honey: you can adjust the amount base on the sweetness you like.
* Lime zest: I like using a Microplane grater for my lime zest.