)I have been wanting to document these low fiber, high-energy meals that I have created for my loved ones. This tomato-eggdrop soup is easy to make. The tanginess stimulates appetite.
- Bone broth – 3 cups
- Tomatoes – 1 can
- Eggs – 2, beaten
- Ditalini Pasta* – 2 cups
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 tea spoon (option)
- Scallions or basil microgreens
(scallion is not low fibre, please skip this if you are on a low fibre diet)
- Bring 2 Qt of water to a boil.
- Add Ditalini, cook for 10 or until al dente.
- Leave covered for 5 min, strain to remove water.
- Put bone broth and tomatoes in the pot for 30 min, till tomatoes are tender.
- Add strained pasta.
- Bring to a boil.
- Slowing add the beaten egg , stirring continuously. Silky “egg drop” will start to form.
- Season to taste with soys sauce and salt.
1. Garnish with scallion (if diet allows) or micro green for low fibre option.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.